Wednesday 29 July 2009

You are TAGGED

Don’t exactly know what TAG is. Checked the blog of the person who tagged me. Seems like sharing about our self, our hobbies, our thinking. So before talking about myself, let me just say a line for my friend who tagged me. She seems to have a lot of experiences at her young age. Her name is Urvashi.

Here are the rules:
 Link the person who tagged you
 Post the rules on your blog
 Share the ABCs of you
 Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to them
 Let the 3 people know of the tag by leaving them comments
 Do not tag the original ‘tagger’

I will atleast try to be honest, which I’m not, for the rest of this blog:

A – Available/Single? Oh yeah, very much available 24/7
B – Best friend? Can be found over google
C – Cake or Pie? Neither
D – Drink of choice? Tea
E – Essential item you use every day? Tooth brush
F – Favorite colour? White
G – Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears
H – Hometown? Burhanpur
I – Indulgence? Food
J – January or February? January
K – Kids & their names? None I am aware of
L – Life is incomplete without? Passion
M – Marriage date? Kiski?
N – Number of siblings? 3 Elder Sisters
O – Oranges or Apples? Apples
P – Phobias/Fears? Responsibilities
Q – Quote for today? If it’s your day, it’s your day
R – Reason to smile? I love smiling faces
S – Season? Summer (of 69)
T – Tag 3 People? Kunal, Arun, Arundhati
U – Unknown fact about me? I am romantic at heart
V – Vegetable you don't like? Any sticky thing (Bhindi, Baigan)
W – Worst habit? Drinking water over any hot beverages (tea, coffee, milk)
X – X-rays you've had? Chest (required for immigration check)
Y – Your favorite food? Aam ras
Z – Zodiac sign? Virgo

Tell me which alphabet did I miss?

2 comments:

Urvashi said...

Hmm..nice answers..!!! I dont think u missed any bt food being ur indulgence...... u dont like either pie or cake..??

Nice quote..!! :)

Esther said...

hahahaha I love the answer for the question M- Marriage Date?

Good one!!