Sunday 30 August 2009

A Day Out

It was really a deserted place with no soul around on roads. I parked the bike at the building parking and went upstairs to meet a friend. When I returned back, I heard a few voices in the parking lot. I sneaked and found two men standing near the bike and trying the keys. I was really horrified and got fixed to the ground. After some time both the man walked away and disappeared behind the stairs. I hurried towards the bike and with trembling hands tried the keys. The two men appeared again and started running towards me. I was scared to hell and was trying to get away from the scene as soon as possible but even the keys refused to enter. They approached me and asked what I am doing. It was then I realized even they were scared to hell and I was trying wrong bike, their bike. My bike was parked at the other side.

With some relief I took the bike and moved..

2 comments:

Urvashi said...

Nice one....This reminds me of the essay we wrote during school " A Memorable day in my Life..." though all the events there would be cooked up to make it interesting.....!! ;)

Its nice to hv some days out to a new place...!!

Urvashi said...

U hv been "Awarded"

Chk my blog 4 details...!!! :)