Friday 1 January 2010

Another Breakup

I always believe that only we have the right to define our mood and we do it by deciding what incidents, what memories we chose to remember. What type of impression one person has on me; depends upon what memories I associate that person with. Being a selfish person I try to remember only those memories that can bring happiness to me.

Yet again the time has brought me to a juncture where it has become impossible for us to continue our stint together. I remember it was just you who came to my rescue when I was all by myself at the time to goodbye 2008. You were there with me when my friends were leaving for good, to India. You were there with me when I enjoyed my longest stay with my parents in past 9 years. You were there when I got my first promotion. During those asking times at office, you were there with me giving me courage. You were there with me when my friends have taken oath and got committed. You never left me alone, during our tenure together.

Life still has plenty of unclose business. It’s time to move on as my last promise I will associate you with good memories only.

Goodbye two-oh-oh-nine.

5 comments:

Urvashi said...

"I try to remember only those memories that can bring happiness to me...." I dont know if its selfish but it is definitely a positive approach..... Nice tought there....

U have addressed it so well n realistically that in the first read, I felt u r actually talking about somebody...but as always, ur end changes the WHOLE VIEW OF UR WORLD....... :)

U hv summed up the good memories of 2009 very sweetly...

Wishing u a merrier 2010.... :)

Sh@s said...

Wish u too a very Happy new year. Even i felt at first as if u were talking bout someone.
Nice way of putting things.

LINUX FONT said...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
you have a nice blog 0_0

Sh@s said...

Hey its been long you havn't updated your blog. Hope to see you soon :)

Deepika said...

Hey.. m first time on your blog... But surprised to see the dates.. you write well.. you should try to write more often :)